News Flash: Elton John teaming up with Bath & Body Works to launch his own line of candles and home fragrance products for the store, dubbed the Fireside Collection. Proceeds will benefit the Elton John AIDS Foundation. Let me be the first to say, "Ewwwwwwww!"
Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip: If you're not watching it then something is wrong with you. It is my new favorite show, and not just because is has Matthew Perry but because it is smart. There are not enough smart shows on TV.
Days until Morocco: 5
Days until the 3rd Annual Pumpkin Ball: 25
Days until I break from the stress of planning, packing, and preparing: 1
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Eh phooey...you won't break from packing stress until I force you to pack for me too as I'm waiting for you on the plane.
Post a Comment