At least according to Redbook. How else do you explain the doctored photo of Faith Hill, who happens to be on this month's cover.I was scanning TMZ.com when I came across this photo. Turns out someone at Jezebel.com sent it their way. I don't see what's wrong with showing the world how a 39-year-old working mother of three girls really looks. And she looks incredible! What? Is she pushing a size 6? Is 6 suddenly too fat to be on the cover of a magazine? Is a beautiful normal sized woman suddenly too hideous to look at? I mean they didn't just airbrush her to make her look more appealing, they stuck her head on a completely different person. And not even a different woman, they put her head on some emacitated girl.
I'm scared for women of the next generation. How is anyone supposed to live up to this kind of "standard" when even skinny women are considered fat?
For a detailed account of what was changed check out this humorous rundown .

2 comments:
Let's see, eating disorders; check.
Body image disorders; check.
Sexual perverts lusting after children; check.
(((shaking head in disgust)))
I LOVE seeing untouched pictures of celebrities. It gives me a great sense of satisfaction :)
Post a Comment