I spent my weekend editing home videos of my travels over the past year, wishing I was back in said locations, and lounging in the pool. For you lucky people that have never edited home movies I have one piece of advice for you, don't do it. Con someone else into doing them for you.It took me over five hours to edit together a video of my four-day Las Vegas trip.
Five hours! The movie ended up being 20 minutes long. Five hours for 20 minutes. My only saving grace is that iMovie is truely idiot proof; and I haven't broken it yet so I'm pretty happy about that. I am not looking forward to editing together the video of the 10-day cruise I went on last year, or my upcoming 2 1/2 week trip to Morocco. I will edit myself into insanity... although I am hoping that some of that footage will include a camel, nee dromedary, spitting on my dear friend Kara.I can see it now... and it's glorious.

2 comments:
Um, there will be no spitting. NO SPITTING. I'll help you edit it...and thereby making myself into a STAR!
Oh there will be sptitting! Even if I have to do it myself.
Post a Comment