Monday, November 06, 2006

It's Just Too Good

Everyone needs to share in the fun I found today. I was doing a search for houses on the market today and found this gem: http://www.realestateshows.com/show.php?mls=basic&id=97449 . I sent it over to Sarah to see if she could spot the anomalies. Of course she didn't let me down.

Here for your enjoyment are her observations:
"Well, the entire ad is freakin' hilarious. View of moss covered roof? Oh, that's a seller. Commercial lot? Right next to Plaid Pantry I pray. Back yard for parking? Sweet house party! I especially like the decor. Who wouldn't want a couch in the middle of the doorway? That's it, I'm moving my furniture into that little beauty today!"

This is one of the many reasons we are friends.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Hahahaha! I told Emily the same thing. I said, "I love that she thought to send it to me." Love ya Amy.

froelica said...

That's hilarious.

Emily said...

So I was sitting there when Sarah got the e-mail from you Amy and she just started laughing and showed me the link.... I couldn't even believe it.... seriously when I go to sell my little casa I swear we are going to claim moss covered roof just for the selling appeal! Too good Amy! I think we should go see this house - call the realtor.... :)

Anonymous said...

Hello~(I come here for the first time.)
I feel that house looks so...carefree.
Because its walls are white. : )
Is it really hilarious??
(my English is poor...sorry!!>"<)