More importantly...WHY the hell does he do that? That's a seriously dorky trick. Woo, I can stack dice in a cup really fast! Ok, I'm just jealous that I can't do it.
You know what's scary.... I know that if Jon (my husband) could do it... he would and he would show it off to everyone along with his other stupid human tricks.... I am married to a dork and I know it!
Yeah, update already.. Tee, Hee, it's me Sue. Yeah that would be your favorite Sue, possibly your only...I have a blog now too, Tee, hee (okay so I started with the tee, hees, I apologize...)
5 comments:
Amen John - he does need a life - but it is still pretty cool to watch. It's kind of addicting - I wanted to watch it again.... but I didn't!
More importantly...WHY the hell does he do that? That's a seriously dorky trick. Woo, I can stack dice in a cup really fast! Ok, I'm just jealous that I can't do it.
You know what's scary.... I know that if Jon (my husband) could do it... he would and he would show it off to everyone along with his other stupid human tricks.... I am married to a dork and I know it!
Been awhile, eh? Update would ya already!
Yeah, update already.. Tee, Hee, it's me Sue. Yeah that would be your favorite Sue, possibly your only...I have a blog now too, Tee, hee (okay so I started with the tee, hees, I apologize...)
Post a Comment