Monday, April 16, 2007

34 Days!

But who's counting? It has been brought to my attention that I have taken too long of a break from blogging. What can I say? I've been busy. Quitting your job, finding a new one, and moving takes a lot out of a girl.

To take the edge off I planned myself a little vacation... to Disneyland! Jealous yet? No? Well let me push you over the edge. We are going for 5 days at the end of May, just when the third Pirate's movie comes out. How many poeople can say that they rode the ride that the movie was based upon just hours before going to see the movie? Not many, but I'll be one of them. Mwahaha!

That's all I have for now. I will now resume regular blogging... probably. :)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I freakin' miss you. Come back to me Amy!!!

jbshearer said...

You need a break. It may be the last once the bakery gets going.
I never knew how to spell the
"scary laugh"
Thank you college education!

Amy said...

I miss you too! Damn work... it may not be a hard job but it sucks my days.

froelica said...

*hate* *sneer* *glower*

Is that how you spell glower? It is "glower" like flower, or "glour" like flour?? Hmmm... I'm sticking with glower.

So, the end of May is my birthday (31st), so that means you have to bring me instead of whatever schmoe is going with you already. I'm sorry... them's the rules.