Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Who's ready to look like a fool?

Don't everyone jump up at once. I was just sent this in an email and spent the last 5 minutes looking like a complete moron... and still failed. If you can do it then you must drive to whereever I happen to be and show me. Because I will not believe you. You liar!

Here goes... See if you can outsmart your foot, but you can't.

1. WITHOUT anyone watching you (trust me on this), and while sitting where you are, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.
2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand.

Your foot has now changed direction.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I can't do it either. I thought I could, but I wasn't looking at my foot. As soon as I checked it out, it was going all haywire. Dang.

jbshearer said...

I thought you would enjoy that...
Not only embarrassing, but downright silly.
......sorry, I can do it.

Sarah said...

John, you are a gifted man. I tried to will my foot to stay going in the right direction and it keeps disobeying me. Damn foot.

froelica said...

It has a mind of its own!! Pretty soon our feet will up and rebel against the humans they once supported and RULE THE WORLD!!!

(I can't do it either).