Why me? I work hard. I do my job well. Hell, I did my job so well when I first started that they fired the woman I was hired to help because I could do it better than she could. Does this garner any respect from Natty? Hell no. I am still being treated like a damn secretary.
My morning began with an email sent to someone else and copied to me that said, “I’ve copied Amy who has access to my schedule and can work out a time with both of you.” First of all, I do not have access to your calendar. And second, do it your damn self! In the time it took to right the email she could have told them when she was available.
So I am in the process of emailing Natty to point out that I do not in fact have access to her schedule when I get an email from the person she needs the meeting with suggesting some new times. In the time it takes me to read the damn email Natty has already responded with, “That time works, that was easy!” Aaaahhhhhhhhhh!
What was the point in even involving me? It’s not like I didn’t have work I was supposed to be doing. People wonder why it takes so long to get something done. I think the answer is pretty clear on this one.
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
She wants to prove to you that she has shit ON her calendar and she doesn't just sit around all day and night knitting natty knickers for her knobby vernicious kanits.
You should quit your job and come hang out with me all day. :) Screw Natty and her emails.
Post a Comment