The reasons behind the creation of this blog are two fold; 1. to rant without consequence and 2. so that I can stop hearing "you need to blog this shit" every time I message a friend about my day. Don't believe me? This is how I started my day:
Amy says:
Want to hear something funny?
Amy says:
I just got done at the dentist office and opened up my goody bag... inside I find a lime green toothbrush with the dentist's info, a mini thing of floss (berry mint - eww), a coupon for toothpaste, and a stick of wintergreen chapstick personalized with my dentist's information. Have I been away from the dentist that long? When did they start giving out chapstick!?
Kara says:
chapstick helps your teeth
Kara says:
i'm tired of this...i should NOT be the only one that gets these tasty tidbits of humor! you need to start a blog
Kara says:
even if each entry is just that short
Amy says:
The oddest part is that the damn toothpaste they cleaned my teeth with was strawberry but the chapstick was a mint flavor
Kara says:
some people put chapstick on their tongue
Amy says:
Only if you think of a fantastic name for the blog
Kara says:
no, i made that up
Kara says:
i didn't get home until 9 pm last night
Amy says:
your work blows
Kara says:
and there's your title
Kara says:
"Work Blows"
Amy says:
i made pocket pies last night that i am now eating for breakfast
Kara says:
of course you did...i'm getting you an apron that says "i'm fantastic"
Kara says:
i just have to find one
Amy says:
lol!
Amy says:
can you say shit in a blog?
Kara says:
of course you can
Kara says:
you can say whatever you want in a blog
Kara says:
you can say "i eat jewish babies" in a blog
Kara says:
though you might not want to
Amy says:
sweet! i may have to make that my sign off for each post. how do you think that will go over?
Kara says:
splendidly
So begins my blog.
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
pocket pies 4-ever! i should be in politics i'm so bloody persuasive.
Post a Comment