
This ranks right up there with inflatable Monopoly. I support the notion that things are usually more fun when they are tiny, but look at giant Connect Four. That would only be cooler if it was as tall as the house and you needed a ladder to reach the top. I wonder how much lumber it would take to build that?

3 comments:
Amy I like your mind... "tall as a house connect four". Sounds good to me! We should build it...
We tried to play connect four at Round Table a few weeks ago. They had all these games and puzzles out to play with. What a great idea, right? Well there were no puzzles with all the pieces and the connect four had all red discs. What the hell? Josh colored half of them with a blue crayon so he could play with Hayden. Good times.
I love Connect Four!!!
Post a Comment