Thursday, May 31, 2007

In Other Theme Park News...

Potterworld.

It's no joke. I just can't believe it's taken this long. I guess with the last book coming out in July (weeee!) and the end of the movies in sight, they want to prolong the magic (read $$$). My only question is why the hell would you put it in Florida? Nothing about Florida is reminiscent of England.

More info: http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007250210,00.html

4 comments:

froelica said...

That was also my first thought when I heard about this just 10 minutes ago. Florida???

jbshearer said...

Let's put it where old folks that don't read anything but Denny's menus live. They won't be in the line...
Yea, I can see the snow covered cottage in 100 deg sunshine.
New England would have been a much better choice.
It's all money, more sunny days, more visitors.
Suppose it'll be windproof?

Susie Q said...

Yeah, makes perfect sense. Put it in the heart of Cuban Americans, cause they are by far the biggest Potter fans alive. Aiiicarumba!

Sarah said...

Hey, maybe the next hurricane, which is supposed to be named "Bernie" I believe will pick it up and reset it here. Then we won't have to go to Florida for nuthin.