I didn't like Shrek, and I didn't like Shrek 2 even more. So I don't anticipate liking Shrek 3 but green babies in the mud are just funny.Is it me or do kids like the movies more than adults? I am just too creeped out by the lady ogre. I'm okay with dude ogres but for some reason the lady ogres creep me out.

4 comments:
I actually enjoy the Shrek movies - but I do agree that "the lady ogre" is a bit disturbing.... those babies though are adorable! They remind me a bit of my chunky Charlie... don't you think?
Shrek is awesome, but totally inappropriate for kids. That may be why I love it so much. Green babies in mud is a good thing. You are right-y-o about that.
Amy, you need to channel your "inner ogre", we all have one you know.
And let's face it, baby "anythings" are cute. (Okay that's not entirely true, maggots come to mind, and as Molly always says, "eeeewwwww").
I like the first one. James and I nearly walked out on the second one. It was someone around the time where Shrek was having a fight with his new father-in-law that I said to myself "Self, what the holy hell are you doing here and why did you spend $8 to get here?!?!"... Yeah....
And I don't anticipate anything good from the third. Sorry, Emily...
Post a Comment